RobbieGilderRobbieGilder

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Ermm.

Not being rude to the culture of Anime or anything, but I don't get what all the fuss is about? I don't get it. :/

Cheese-kun Cheese-kun

Strange

As most people would rate a zero, I think this has got potential, you just need better inspiration. This is a one-way ticket to manga fame if you get some better software that MS Paint and Windows Movie Maker.

The Most Annoying Flash The Most Annoying Flash

Lol.

Numa Numa is the best song ever, good tune, cool beat, and you don't get let down by the stupid lyrics about girls or kissing. Well, it probably is but, we don't know do we?

Assassin: Eminem Assassin: Eminem

Dear Eminem Lovers,

If you hate this game, then it was a wise idea playing it, the game is in the ASSASSIN collection. That can only mean one thing, your going to kill him or humiliate him. Jesus...

[EIBF} [EIBF}

Come on, Kid.

This is just a flash, if you're capable of making buttons, then you must be capable of making various attacks. I'd like to see you make another one of these it the future, but with the features I just mentioned.

DeBjrotux responds:

I will make one in future

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Help!

I need a walk through for the last part after the smashy smashy part.

Die Eisk├Ânigin Red version Die Eisk├Ânigin Red version

i used to go on newgrounds a lot when i was 11 years old and i can safely say that you're probably the reason why i'm the sex pest i am today. really glad to see you're still making sick shit
keep up the good work shad

Fragments Fragments

The girl who shoots herself on The Walking Dead game? Great picture too!

Technologic Technologic

Nice.

Agreed with below. The coloured version in a quarintine or something like that. This is nice. Well sketched. Just a bit too rough (Especially the abdomen area) This would go far if it was worked on for a while longer.

Well sketched and detailed.